Belite’s Aerodynamic Lightweight Pitot Tube is a non-heated pitot tube designed for experimental, light sport (with manufacturer approval) and ultralight aircraft applications. It is available with two different mounting bases: one is compatible with leading edge (rounded) installations, and the other is compatible with flat installations, such as the underside of a wing. Custom mounts are also available.
The unit is supplied ready to mount.
- Classic pitot tube look with aerodynamic entry and body style
- Easy and straightforward installation
- Extremely light weight: 1.6 ounces (45 grams)
- Attach to the leading edge or the underside of your aircraft; or perhaps to the forward part of your aircraft fuselage, for pusher aircraft.
- Plastic tubing must be run from the 1/4” outlet to your airspeed indicator. (Tubing not supplied.)
- Your unit is ready for use. Enjoy and fly safely.