Shop by Price
Shop by Price
- BINGO 3 LIQUID DETECTOR
BINGO 3 LIQUID DETECTOR
Bingo 3 Liquid Detector
Bingo 3 is a general purpose liquid detector. It provides an indication of the presence or absence of liquid and is ideal for monitoring critical heights on any liquid tank, including gasoline, jet fuel or diesel. It uses infrared refraction differences to reliably and immediately indicate whether the sensor is immersed in liquid. It is mountable on any wall of an enclosure. When properly mounted, the LED portion of the sensor is outside of the tank and only the optical facets penetrate into the tank.
THREE PURCHASE OPTIONS
1. Bingo 3 base unit is part # BINGO3-A the base unit is best for OEMS and tech familiar installers. Just the sensor.
2. Bingo 3 base unit and basic interface board with +12 power input and LED capable output drive is part # BINGO3-B. Includes a small interface board with +12; ground; logic and LED compatible output drive. Best for people who want to select and install their own LED or attach to an EFIS.
3. Bingo 3 and advanced interface board with +12V input, LED, switch, and 6’ cable is part # BINGO3-C. Best for people who want to install Bingo ‘plug and play’ into their panel]
In summary of these options: the first option is best for OEMs and techies; the second option is best for people who want to select their own LED; the third option is best for people who want total plug and play with a Bingo and premade harness.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Small size
- Easy Installation
- IP68 enclosure
- Standard +5V power supply
- Basic Interface board available separately, allows +12V power supply and LED capable signal output.
- Advance Interface board with LED, power supply, off/dim/bright switch, 6’ cable available separately.
- Logic Level Signal Ouput (0 – 5v)
- ROHS compliant
- Sensor recesses into tank; Electronics are outside of tank
- May integrate into EFIS – check EFIS vendor