- RADIANT FUEL PROBE SYSTEM
- Liquid Level Fuel Probe System with 1/8NPT probe (for capacitance gauges)
The Belite liquid level / fuel probe is designed to sense fuel or liquid level of any type and provide an electrical indication to instrumentation along a range of 0 to 5 volts. The unit is not TSO’d or PMA’d. Use only in appropriate aircraft as a backup to certified instruments and pilot calculations. Ideal for monitoring level of liquid in many other applications, such as agricultural spraying. Patent pending. Use only with capacitance fuel gauges.
The probe is offered in 1/4" (FPS-010) and 1/8" (FPS-018).
- Stainless steel construction, 304L
- High precision pressure sensor, accurate +/- 2% absolute
- No moving parts. Based on MEMS technology
- Designed to be immune to temperature, shock, and vibration
- Will not fail if water is present in fuel (unlike capacitive probes)
- Compatible with any tank size or depth to 48”
- Long term stability 0.5% per year
- Operating temperature range -40 to 100 degrees C (Probe Only)
- Compatible with 9 to 14 volts input power
- Provides linear output of 0.0 to 5.0 volts (empty / full)
- Built in exceptional slosh filtering and optional G filtering
- Includes five point calibration for empty, ¼, ½, ¾, and full tank
- Custom calibrations available. Contact factory.
- Alarm output active if <25% full. Contact factory for other alarm options.
- Fuel level, especially in aircraft
- Liquid level in many other applications such as agricultural spraying
- Misfueling monitor