The Belite liquid level / fuel probe is designed to sense fuel or liquid level of any type and provide an electrical indication to instrumentation along a range of 0 to 5 volts. The unit is not TSO’d or PMA’d. Use only in appropriate aircraft as a backup to certified instruments and pilot calculations. Ideal for monitoring level of liquid in many other applications, such as agricultural spraying. Patent pending.
The probe is offered in 1/4" (FPS-010) and 1/8" (FPS-018).
- Stainless steel construction, 304L
- High precision pressure sensor, accurate +/- 2% absolute
- No moving parts. Based on MEMS technology
- Designed to be immune to temperature, shock, and vibration
- Will not fail if water is present in fuel (unlike capacitive probes)
- Compatible with any tank size or depth to 48”
- Long term stability 0.5% per year
- Operating temperature range -40 to 100 degrees C (Probe Only)
- Compatible with 9 to 14 volts input power
- Provides linear output of 0.0 to 5.0 volts (empty / full)
- Built in exceptional slosh filtering and optional G filtering
- Includes five point calibration for empty, ¼, ½, ¾, and full tank
- Custom calibrations available. Contact factory.
- Alarm output active if <25% full. Contact factory for other alarm options.
- Fuel level, especially in aircraft
- Liquid level in many other applications such as agricultural spraying
- Misfueling monitor