RADIANT Engine Temperature Gauges
SHIPPING BEGINS IN AUGUST
These simple engine instruments provide 4 channels of engine temperature information in one easy to see, high visibility, color display. Each of the four channels is shown in bar form, with color changing as temperature increases. The highest of the four temperatures is also shown in numeric form. Color ranges are calibrated to engine type.
Three types of this gauge are available: quad CHT; quad EGT; and 2+2 CHT and EGT. Probes are available for Rotax, ULPower, and Lycoming / Continental engines or any engine using standard J or K thermocouple probes. The factory can easily customize temperature ranges for any application.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Brilliant, daylight readable Radiant display
- Simultaneous view of four temperature channels
- Highest channel shown in numeric form
- Color coding as to current condition (cold / normal / caution / redline)
- Easy Installation
- Standard +12V power supply
- Initial factory calibration +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Harness and probe package available
- Installs in any 2.25” cutout