New Universal Airspeed Indicator from Radiant
Huge digits; speed trend; three speed ranges; knots or MPH
RADIANT Technology's new Universal Airspeed Indicator works across 3 different speed ranges and Knots / MPH. It has a number of features which are important to pilots, with features that are not available in expensive glass panels or in older steam gauges.
- Airspeed information is presented 3 ways: current bar graph, historical trend, and huge numerical digits.
- All speed ranges are user definable across total range, green, yellow, redline, and flapline (white).
- Digital sensor is incredibly precise, especially at moderate to high speeds.
- Works with standard pitot and static lines.
- Works with any system voltage from 8 to 32 volts.
- Universal Airspeed supports 3 ranges: 0-100; 0 - 160; 0 - 200
- Supports either Miles Per Hour or Knots
- Separate ports for attachment of Pitot (airspeed input) and Static pressure
- Works from any power source, 8 to 32 volts
- Calibrate anytime on the ground
- igital sensor is extremely precise