Belite's new Universal LED Fuel Gauge design was driven by customer request. It can be calibrated to any type or style of fuel probe, including resisitive and capacitive. We’ve made it substantially brighter and added in three ranges of LED colors (green, yellow, red), all while keeping it affordable.
An LED display shows the current amount of fuel in your fuel tank. Calibrated from 0% to 100%, it features unusually bright LEDs which are completely readable in direct sunlight. It is available in a single or dual version, for support of one or two fuel tanks. The input compatibility is selectable between traditional float style fuel senders and newer style capacitive fuel senders. It may be calibrated to match the full and empty point of any fuel sender / tank at the push of a button. The unit uses digital electronics to interpret, calibrate and display the fuel tank level. Calibration of the fuel level is done via a single button for each tank.
It has these industry leading characteristics:
• Lightest Weight (1.2 ounces)Smallest Size (5/8" instrument depth)
• Best visibility of any fuel gauge (daylight readable brilliant LEDs)
• LED colors: green, then yellow, then red, and also increases in brightness as fuel level goes down • Bottom LED flashes brilliant red when out of fuel • Single or Dual tank versions
• Compatible with Capacitive (0-5v) and Resistive Fuel Probe Senders
• May be calibrated to any individual Fuel Probe Sender